Googly Eyes Halloween Wreath

I’m in love with this fun Halloween wreath made with ping pong balls and googly eyes. Googly eyes are one of my all-time favorite crafting supplies, especially for Halloween. Our googly eyes halloween wreath makes everybody smile, especially our kids. Here is how to make one of your own:

Supplies needed:

18 inch straw wreath form

White ribbon or fabric to wrap wreath form

Wire

Practice Ping Pong Balls, Pack of 144 balls – two orders.

I used around 250 ping pong balls and have some left over for future crafts.

Googly Eyes – Two packages of 94 count

Hot glue and hot glue gun

Step One: Tightly wrap straw wreath in ribbon or fabric, hot glueing the ends down. Use wire wrapped around wreath and twisted in the back to create a wreath hanger.

Step Two: Hot glue ping pong balls onto wreath. I added mine randomly until I felt it looked full and even. I just kept filling and stepping back to check my progress.


Step Three: Hot glue googly eyes to ping pong balls. Use a hair dryer to melt any hot glue strings left behind.